Art Launch Blueprint
Do you hear the **chirp chirp** of crickets every time you try to sell your art online?
And no, you don’t need thousands of social media followers to make art sales
Have you ever said to yourself…
- “I feel intimidated by all the other thousands of artists out there, how am I going to get noticed?”
- “I know my art is good, I get compliments all the time, but I just can’t get anyone to actually BUY my art.”
- “I’m not into social media and feel overwhelmed when trying to figure out where to put my art online.”
Wake up in the morning knowing how to connect the dots between your art and making money.
Imagine it’s a Monday morning…You get up, brew a cup of coffee, and check your email.
What do you see?
You sold 7 prints and 2 originals during the night. The art newsletter you sent out a few days ago is still generating art sales – all while you were slumbering away.
You continue sipping your coffee – your phone buzzes again.
It’s an email from someone who wants to commission you for an upcoming project – all automatic.
It’ll be a breath of fresh air knowing how to harness your inbox to grow your art business.
Email is the single most effective way to sell your art online.
It’s no secret that the online world has become a noisy, crowded place. There’s more artists than ever before, making it more and more difficult to stand out.
Sadly, a lot of talented artists struggle because they’re spending too much time working on the wrong things.
- Scrambling to get followers on social media
- Agonizing over how to make art sales
- Trying to ‘engage’ with their audience everywhere at once.
No matter how good you are at what you do, no matter how hard you work, or how much you art you produce, one of the most important skills you need to develop to thrive in business is this:
You have to learn how to communicate the making of your art in a way that is interesting for people to sign up for your email list — or you won’t be able to sell your art online.
If you’re not seeing the results you want from your marketing efforts, making more art, and spending more hours trying to get more social media followers isn’t the answer.
If you want to sell your art online, you must learn how to grow a profitable audience in the place that matters the most – your email list.
By growing an email list of your ideal collectors and sharing remarkable content about you and your work – you’ll start to genuinely inspire your audience to take action…
- Your audience will open your newsletter emails, share your work with others, commission you, and buy your art.
Growing your email list is an essential skill if you want to sell your art online.
I know this because having an email list has helped me start and grow a thriving art business.
After running my business for over 10+ years, I can confidently say that having an email list is the most valuable asset in my art business.
Over the years, I’ve had the honor of helping fellow artists start and grow their businesses.
The biggest mistake I see most artists making is thinking that having THOUSANDS of social media followers is the answer.
When you put all your focus on growing an audience in places like like Facebook or Instagram, you don’t actually own your audience.
TIP: When you share new content on social media you can expect 3-5% of your followers to see your new content. If you want more of them to see your content you have to pay to promote your posts. On your email list you can expect 40-50% of your followers to see your new content.
On your email list, you own your audience – no one can change the rules on you.
So how much money can you actually make selling your art online?
Without inflation or exaggeration, let’s do the math:
- To generate $1,000 a month you need on average of $35 a day in sales
- Assume you sell work for $150, you only need only one sale every 4-5 days
- If you’re getting 5 new email subscribers per day from your content, you only need 4% of them to buy to create $1,000/month in automatic income.
And that’s the beauty – most people won’t buy from you, but you don’t need them to in order to make money.
Which is exactly why I wanted to help. So I sat down and developed a program that any artist can apply to their business to grow their email lists and make art sales online.
Showing you the same methods I use to grow an email list to 17,000+ people and consistently make art sales online:
- Without paying for ads
- Without spending hours on social media.
- Without being “sales-y” or spammy.
It doesn’t matter what your style, medium, or where you live in the world. You can start and grow your art business if you’re willing to put in the work.
ART LAUNCH BLUEPRINT
Learn everything you need to know to grow your email list and sell your art online.
Art Launch Blueprint is an online course designed to get your art business on the right track so you can grow an email list of fans, create remarkable content about your work, and make art sales in a chill and confident way — FAST.
All of the course materials, including countless step-by-step strategies, specific steps to growing your email list, and sales funnels to make art sales in an automatic way. All are immediately available within the online student portal.
You’re getting a decades worth of experience and hard-won lessons that have been chiseled down into grab-and-go samples, templates, frameworks and ready-to-use email sales funnels that will save you time, effort, energy and expense.
Here’s exactly what you’ll learn in each module:
01 YOUR FOUNDATION
Establish a profitable foundation for your art business
- Establish an artisanal mindset so others won’t compare your work to others
- Define your story so others perceive you and your work how you want
- Understand valuable insights about where your audience is online
- Create a profitable art website that works for you 24/7
02 YOUR EMAIL LIST
Learn how to grow an email list of engaged fans
- The best practices for growing an engaged mailing list
- How to create a compelling lead magnets for your website visitors to sign up for your mailing list
- Use guest posting to write on highly visited blogs to grow your audience
- Break the ice with growing your mailing list by getting your first 50 subscribers
- How to get 1,000 subscribers and beyond by getting featured and interviewed
03 YOUR ART SALES
Learn how to get the people on your email list to purchase your art.
- The art of launching: Generate revenue from your art by shifting from a “selling” mindset to a”launching” mindset
- The psychology of why launching is the best way to sell your art online
- Take your audience from fan to collector in 5 days.
- How to price your art to generate the most revenue during a launch
- How to automate your art sales online
- Creating viral loops of sharing to simultaneously grow your audience as you make art sales
- How to partner with others during a launch to double your audience growth and sales
- How to price your art: How to generate the most revenue
- Why you shouldn’t let what other artists are charging determine your prices
- Psychology and pricing
Here’s what students are saying:
“For the last 2 1/2 years I have been working on trying to become a full time artist. Last year I quit my day job and ventured out on my own to see if I could actually make it happen. Your workshop and emails have given me the confidence that I could actually do this. I am continually impressed by the genius of your advice and guidance. It is the most concise and relevant information I have found and I am so grateful I discovered your website. I was getting ready to give up and go back to a corporate job and then you laid it out so brilliantly how to sell my artwork online and make a living with my creative skills. I am inspired to continue with a new perspective. I went from selling work once a month to once a week, in a couple of months.
“Wow. I’ve been an artist for many years, mostly paintings but also some drawings. I’ve had some gallery showings etc and have always worked like a dog to get the word out. Most of my sales have been through word of mouth and from people seeing my work in someone’s living room. I’ve never had any defined strategy for my business but have been feeling like I needed one yesterday… Everything I’ve read advises me to get onto social media (I’m only on LinkedIn and don’t do much with it) and I’ve been researching this for a many months now. Then I read about your approach. Wow. I have to say thanks for putting it out there and good of you for not charging the moon – this is well worth the few hundred dollars – which is less than one painting sale.“
“I must say it is gold. Really jam packed with information. Appreciate all the time and effort put into this. Really glad I got it. It’s something as an artist been trying to do just didn’t really find the ‘how’s’. Now its just matter of putting in the work.
Jose De Olio
“I followed your advice on starting a mailing list and it is really paying off. Just had a mini-comic printed and already had 46 orders in the last three days, many through my mailing list, and a web-zine maintainer asked if he can interview me. So :-)
“I had my third online, fine art launch for original paintings in December and it gets a little better every year. $4400 so far this year with a sale of $2300 leading the way. But I have other random sales from my website as well.”
“What made Chris’ approach different from the rest, was it was making sense to me. I would ask Chris an occasional question and his answers always felt genuine. So I signed up for the program. I’m doing the work, slowly getting the people to sign up to my newsletter. Taking my time and getting organized. For the first time I feel like I’m on the right track.”
“I have to say, this workshop has kinda changed my life. Before it, art was something I did, but never bothered to sell (thinking ‘what’s the point, I won’t make any money’). Now, because you’ve altered my mindset about profiting from art – I have sold several works even before starting to launch. I have stories going in the UK national press about my work in the next few weeks. Seriously, it would never have happened without you. Thanks for making my life nicer!”
Purchase the course
Pay once, get instant access, and keep your program forever. Your access never expires. You have access to the program forever.
One payment of $250 USD
Access as a member
Pay monthly, access the program for as long as you’re a member of the workshop. This is not a payment plan. Cancel any time. Workshop members get access to all of my courses.