Do you hear the **chirp chirp** of crickets every time you try to sell your art online?
Email is the single most effective way to sell your art online
When it comes to selling your art online, you have a thousand and one things you can focus on:
- Try to get “famous” on social media
- Redesign your website
- Improve your customer service
All important. But none of them will make the difference as quickly and as powerfully as your email list of fans.
That’s because your email list has the power to create a connection with your audience. And when you can connect with your audience on the basis of sharing your creative process, your art sales will happen more often.
Well crafted emails about your art lets you:
- Connect with your audience on a personal level
- Attract the right audience to your site
- Sell more art online
- Grow your revenue exponentially
And the good news is, you don’t even need to be a “extrovert” to do it. Growing your audience and selling your art online is a skill you can learn just like anything else.
Let me show you how a few well-written emails has the power to change your art business — forever.
Inside this email training you’ll learn how the shortcut to growing your art business.
- Why you should avoid things like social media and sites like Etsy
- How to get people to visit your art website
- How to grow your email list
- How to sell your art in a natural, storytelling way
- How much you can expect to earn selling your art online
- The Steven Spielberg guide to selling art online
- Four natural ways to boost your art sales online
I’ll walk with you, show you the ropes, and equip you with the tools and techniques you need start selling your art online.