Discover how to create multiple streams of income in your fine art and illustration business.
Introducing: The Working Artist Bundle.
Create multiple streams of income from your art.
Learn how to create multiple streams of income from your art. There are multiple ways to earn from you art:
- Selling original art
- Selling limited edition prints
- Booking private commissions
- Commercial illustration work for publications and organizations
- Licensing your art
Creating an art business with multiple branches of income is one of the smartest things you can do. When one stream of income slows down, you have others to continue to generate income.
However, setting up each stream of income requires a different approach and process. Luckily it's a process that can be implemented by anyone.
Over the past 10 years. I've created focused courses which break down these processes. Which over 3,000+ students have applied to their own art businesses.
Ready to create an art business with multiple streams of income?
I put together a bundle of all of the fine art and illustration business courses I made.
Today is your chance to secure unlimited, lifetime access to three of my special fine art and illustration business courses. From selling your art online, getting paid to illustrate, and creating passive income with art licensing.
Start building a creative business and life around your creative skills and talent.
Course #1: Art Launch Blueprint
Discover how to sell your art online in a natural, storytelling way. And no, you don't need to be famous or have thousands of followers on social media.
In fact, you don't even need social media to sell your art online. Inside the Art Launch Blueprint program you'll learn how to grow an audience where it matters the most, on your art newsletter. Then how to establish a key ingredient for selling art online, familiarity.
Once you establish familiarity, I share exact email templates, word for word email scripts, and automations (complete with send times and frequency) so you can quickly start selling your art online in an automated way.
Inside Art Launch Blueprint, you'll learn:
- How to get traffic to your art website without using social media.
- How to get more potential collectors to signup for your newsletter.
- Double your revenue with proven pricing strategies.
- Get the exact launch strategies to guarantee sales when you click send.
- How to make your art website work for you 24/7.
- How to automate the entire art sales process so you can generate new sales everyday.
Course #2: Illustration Essentials
Get paid to illustrate.
Learn how to connect with high-value illustration clients who are happy to pay you for your creative vision and style.
One of the quickest ways to start generating income from your art is to illustrate for publications and companies.
The Illustration Essentials program focuses on showing you how to build a clients list if you're just getting started. Then how to have your clients open their existing professional networks to you.
No longer will you have to blindly send out postcards, pay for ads in expensive illustration directories, or worry about finding an agent.
Inside the Illustration Essentials program, you'll learn:
- How to to free your illustration business from competition.
- Eliminate old school marketing strategies that are no longer relevant.
- How to get your emails opened, read, and responded to by potential illustration clients.
- Double and triple your revenue with proven pricing strategies.
- How to double and triple your clients with one email.
- Protect your time, money, and ideas with a proven contract template.
Course #3: Licensing Liftoff
Create passive income from your art.
Art licensing is one of the most lucrative ways to earn from your art. Yet, it's one of the most misunderstood.
Most artists completely ignore art licensing, including myself for many years. It wasn't until a illustration client I had was good enough to integrate licensing terms in a project we had. Since then my art business changed forever.
Inside Licensing Liftoff, you'll learn:
- What art licensing is and how it works in the market.
- How to build a profitable portfolio
- Learn simple and direct methods for getting art licensing clients.
- How to describe your art (and how it helps you find licensing clients).
- The best ways for finding companies and contacts email address.
- How to decide if your art is a good fit for a company.
- How to protect your time, money, and ideas with a proven art licensing contract.
Try Illustration Essentials for 60 days, 100% risk-free
I've packed a lot into the Working Artist Bundle, and I want to make sure that you not only get all that content before you fully commit to this — I want to give you 60 days to let it settle, integrate it, and make sure this is really working for you.
Try all three courses. If you don't LOVE them, I insist that you get 100% of your money back.
It's simple: Get the bundle and try everything for yourself. If the step-by-step lessons don't advance your art business within 60 days, I want you to email me. Show me you did the work, and I'll give you all your money back.
This guarantee lasts 60 days.. That means you can try the ALL the courses and then decide if they're right for you.
Bottom line: The Working Artist Bundle will show you how to create multiple sources of income from your art. From how to sell your art online, getting paid to illustrate, and licensing your art. And it's 100% risk-free